Wednesday 14 December 2011

A Handcrafted Christmas

The Christmas tradition I love the most is making gifts to people we know together.This is my mum and my brother who are getting very busy with a paintable nativity scene we got in a hobby shop. We also made cards and tree decorations. We roasted chestnuts and my dad played Christmas music on the PC.We had such a wonderful time. I hope by now everyone got their pressies, cards  and are very happy with them.This might be a bit off but I actually like the preparing and waiting the most in this season. Although I plan to do lot of things every year I don't get to finish them all. Some times i think that if I had started a year advanced still I wouldn't be able to finish in time. I always put things I cannot finish aside and get them ready the next year I think this is the best way not to make the season too stressful for me. I had a lot of orders through my shop and was bogged down with those a lot, which did not allow me to do a lot in the days. I know you might have heard this a thousand times before but anything handmade is the best you can give and I am happy that my family is not globalized in this way and we might encourage others to startthes tradition of a Handcrafted Christmas.
















No comments :

Post a Comment