Saturday 11 February 2012

Sweet Inspiration by Tildas Varideer





004 
006
 



009

016

020
 025
 
031
032
{Pictures from the new Tilda book Varideer}

I cannot keep track with the many ideas and inspiration of the new Tilda book. I will definitely get sewing right away which will keep my mind off things that are going on lately.I completely adore the fresh fabric designs and the theme. The theme is sewing and the projects are adorable but not easy.(The before book was a bit of a disappointment for me.) I actually find that the books aren’t going into details accurately about all the projects. It takes some time to find out how to do better certain things like stuffing and turning fabrics and seam finish.Any way I wish I could just sit at home and sew all day. I would love that.But for now I hope you get some inspiration from my scans.Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment