Sunday 31 March 2013

Country Painting

I have finished my country painting projects at last. I was looking forward this weekend as I knew I will have enough time to lot of thing I have planned. I have done two boxes one will be a pressie for a friend for her birthday the other will be for my washing tablets in my laundry room.

The plates were a bit hard to come by. I have looked in the creative shops but did not find much that would have suit me. All were the wrong size or horrible quality.  At the end I kindly asked my dad to make the wooden plates for me. They turned out just perfect. They are made of pine and they are lovely to paint. I will list some of the signs in my shop. Still if you would like to try country painting yourself  don't worry I will list some kits too with my own designs.



Country Painting

Country Painting



Country Painting

Country Painting

Country Painting

Country Painting

Country Painting







Country Painting home

Country Painting angel

Country Painting angel







Country Painting irish sheep


No comments :

Post a Comment