Tuesday 3 September 2013

Tilda Fall/Winter Collection 2013 VINTERGLEDER

Hello everyone, it's really a long time that I did not write anything on the blog, and I'm really very sorry. But I was not feeling really well in the last months and definitely not up to doing any projects I would post on the blog. I often feel too tired  to work on sewing projects, not to mention taking  pictures and post ... really  impossible!
I am planing to come back gradually in the second half of September, when I hope to be able to dedicate myself to this activity again, and getting enough strength to post as much as I can.
Until then I would like to leave you with a preview of the new Tilda book for Christmas Tilda Vintergleder! This years collection consists of two themes "The corner Shop" and "Sweet Christmas".
With lovely projects to make like fury polar bears and dolls in warm and cozy jumpers.












No comments :

Post a Comment